We have done it again! The Chicken Club Lettuce Wrap has been given a keto twist. There is no reason why you can’t enjoy your favourites on the keto diet. So you’re probably wondering, how do you make a keto friendly wrap? It’s simple… replace the wheat wrap with 4 leaves of lettuce.
The Keto Chicken, Lettuce and Bacon Wrap can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Save time! Prepare it the night before and store it in the fridge ready for your next meal.
7 Health Benefits of Lettuce
Let’s talk about the lettuce benefits that will improve your health
1. Lettuce helps induce sleep
Lettuce is a sedative in nature and adding lettuce to your diet will help in inducing sleep.
2. Lettuce helps to relieve stress
Feeling down? Lettuce is a great food that helps relieve anxiety it has anxiety properties that help to get you in a better mood faster.
3. Lettuce helps with weight loss
Lettuce is considered one of the best foods for weight loss because it is rich in fibers and low in calories.
4. Lettuce is an anti-inflammatory
Inflammation can lead to many health issues like joint/back pain and migraines. Eating lettuce regularly could help reduce inflammation.
5.Lettuce is a brain food
Research suggest that lettuce has neuroprotective properties that help improve memory retention and brain clarity.
6. Lettuce helps to maintain a healthy heart
Lettuce has cholesterol controlling properties that protect the heart against diseases.
7. Lettuce aids in skin care
Lettuce contains nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins that help prevent skin infections and help in slowing down degeneration of skin cells.
1. Cut tomato into 9 thin slices
2. Wash and dry 4 large leaves of lettuce
3. Place 6×12 inch greaseproof paper onto a clean surface
4. Lay lettuce onto greaseproof paper
5. Spread guacamole onto lettuce
6. Lay the cheese and tomato
7. Finally lay the chicken and bacon
6. Roll up and serve
10 Lettuce Leaves
6 Cheese Slices
5 Chicken Slices
9 Small Cooked Bacon Strips
2 tbsp Guacamole
- Cut tomato into 9 thin slices
- Wash and dry 4 large leaves of lettuce
- Place 6x12 inch greaseproof paper onto a clean surface
- Lay lettuce onto greaseproof paper
- Spread guacamole onto lettuce
- Lay the cheese and tomato
- Finally lay the chicken and bacon
- Roll up and serve