For those who need a quick keto meal, Keto Cheese Omelette is super easy to put together and extremely satisfying.
An omelette should be one of the first things anyone learns in the keto kitchen. All you need is a box of eggs, keto friendly milk and cheese. This easy keto meal is healthy and cheap…… and if that’s not enough you’ll be tucking into a delicious omelette within 5 minutes.
Try one of these tasty keto friendly fillings! Simply add to the Keto Cheese Omelette.
Feeling adventurous? Why not invent your own omelette fillings… chicken, prawns, peppers or even leftovers from the night before.
Are Eggs Healthy?
Eggs are filled with nutrients and it’s among the planet’s most healthy products, providing just about every resource you need. Pastured eggs can also include Omega-3. 1)https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0021915006000694 2)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15133887 Eating these form of eggs is an efficient means of decreasing blood triglycerides.
Eggs contain all the essential amino acids that we need and are relatively high in animal protein, which is highly recommended.
Keto Cheese Omelette
20 g Cheddar Cheese
1. Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork or whisk
2. Pre-heat olive oil in a pan
3. Pour eggs into the pan, once the oil starts to sizzle
4. Once the omelette starts to firm up but has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese
5. Using a spatula, ease around the edges then fold it in half
6. Serve on a plate and feel free to add more cheese!
Tasty breakfast, lunch or dinner in no time! Have you tried our Keto Hot Chocolate?
20 g Cheddar Cheese
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork or whisk
- Pre-heat olive oil in a pan
- Pour eggs into the pan, once the oil starts to sizzle
- Once the omelette starts to firm up but has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese
- Using a spatula, ease around the edges then fold it in half
- Serve on a plate and feel free to add more cheese!
References [ + ]