The Keto Avocado and Coconut Smoothie Recipe is easy, fresh and filled with sweet coconut. This thick and creamy keto smoothie is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner…. Whatever the occasion, it’s sure to quench your thirst.
What are the benefits of avocado?
1. Avocados are rich in vitamins
2. Avocados contain more potassium than bananas
3. Avocados are loaded with healthy fats and is a must for the keto kitchen
4. Avocados are delicious and easy to incorporate into the keto diet
Why we love avocados!
Avocados are a must have for the keto kitchen and can be added to many recipes to give your meal a nutritional boost. Avocados are loaded with healthy fats, fiber and protein.
6 ways to enjoy your avocado
Fulfill your keto needs and fill your avocado with tuna, eggs or crumbled bacon. 3 simple steps. Peel and cut in half, stuff it with your keto friendly favourite and enjoy
Looking for a quick and tasty keto fix. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and drizzle with olive enjoy has a midday snack or tasty breakfast.
3. Scrambled Eggs
Do want to add an extra keto twist to your scrambled eggs? Add diced avocado to this already popular keto breakfast dish.
How to make chunky guacamole! Add 4 avocados, 1 sliced red onion, 1 sliced red pepper, 1 juice of lime and a drizzle of olive oil to blender and mix to a smooth paste.
Is your salad lacking creativity? No worries, we have you covered slice an avocado to give it a keto boost.
Prep, refrigerate and save it for later!
Keto, Avocado and Coconut Smoothie
1 Peeled Avocado
250ml Coconut Milk
Handful of Ice
1. Use a blender to mix the avocado and coconut
2. Add a handful of ice and continue to mix
3. Serve and enjoy
Fancy something to eat? Why not try our Keto Pancakes with Sugar Free Syrup?
1 Peeled Avocado 250ml Coconut Milk Handful of Ice
- Use a blender to mix the avocado and coconut
- Add a handful of ice and continue to mix
- Serve and enjoy